As an interested third party, you can apply for an access ban for someone else who has a gambling addiction. However, you need to be able to prove that you have a vested personal interest in the proposed access ban.

This procedure takes longer than the voluntary application submitted by players who face problem gambling personally. It is also more complicated than when the person concerned submits the request on his/her own behalf, since the player must be able to present his/her grounds for defence before the Gaming Commission.
How to apply for an access ban for a third party?
  1. Fill in this ban application form
  2. Sign it
  3. Include a back and front photocopy of your identity card
  4. Send your application by letter sent by registered delivery to the Gaming Commission, Kantersteen 47 in 1000 Brussels